Private Safari Lodge Getaway
Stay at 2 deluxe safari lodges in a private game reserve which shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. See the Big 5 and an abundance of wildlife on private game drives with your own dedicated ranger who will share secrets of the bush and ensure you see spectacular wildlife sightings.
- Your own private safari vehicle and ranger
- Sparkling pool, massage therapy and gym available
- Game drives and bush walks by expert guides
- Superb Big Five game drives and walking safaris
The Private Safari Getaway Experience
By flying in to the lodge airstrips directly from Johannesburg you will minimize driving time, ensuring maximum time to relax and enjoy the majesty of the bushveld.
Spend your days on game drives and bush walks. In the afternoon you can relax at the lodge in your beautifully decorated suite or enjoy the lodge facilities which include a swimming pool, gym, library and pampering spa treatments (at own cost). Meals are a sumptuous affair, served indoors or outdoors under the African night sky.
Days 1: Johannesburg to Timbavati Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Private Safari Lodge in Timbavati Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Private Safari Lodge in Timbavati Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 4: Private Safari Lodge in Timbavati Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 5: Timbavati Private Game Reserve to JohannesburgToday you can relish one final game drive followed by a delicious breakfast, before you bid farewell to the wilderness and embark on your onward flight back to Johannesburg.
Rates & Prices
- Return air transfers between Johannesburg airport and the private lodge airstrip (exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks)
- Return road transfers from the airport to your lodge
- Spend 2 nights accommodation in a Luxury Tent with a private deck complete with loungers
- Spend 2 nights in spacious luxury accommodation with air-conditioning,mini bar, indoor and outdoor double shower and private verandah
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Selected local beverages including soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, spirits and beers
- Teas and coffee
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced rangers and armed trackers
- All taxes
- Any personal expenses and premium brand beverages
- Optional activities and spa treatments
- Laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure