An exclusive and private wildlife safari experience in the heart of one of South Africa's premier game reserves - the spectacular Sabi Sands and Timbavati. From R94,050
Luxury Kruger Park Safari Experience
Stay at 2 deluxe Kruger safari lodges in private game reserves which shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. See the Big 5 and an abundance of wildlife on private game drives with your own dedicated ranger who will share secrets of the bush and ensure you see spectacular wildlife sightings.
By flying into the lodge airstrips directly from Johannesburg you will minimize driving time, ensuring maximum time to relax and enjoy the majesty of the bushveld.
Spend your days on game drives and bush walks. In the afternoon you can relax at your safari lodge in your beautifully decorated suite or enjoy the lodge facilities which include a swimming pool, gym, library and pampering spa treatments (at own cost). Meals are a sumptuous affair, served indoors or outdoors under the African night sky.
Kruger Park Safari Highlights
- Your own private safari vehicle and ranger
- Sparkling pool, massage therapy and gym available
- Game drives and bush walks by expert guides
- Superb Big Five game drives and walking safaris
Days 1: Fly into Kruger
You will take an air transfer in a light aircraft from O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to a private lodge in Timbavati Game Reserve.
You will have some time to relax at the lodge before embarking on your first exciting game drive with your own personal ranger. Return to the lodge for a delicious dinner under the stars.
Day 2: On safari in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Although you will want to spend more time in your luxury East African styled tent featuring an en-suite bathroom, Victorian bathtub, outdoor shower and a spacious deck overlooking the riverbed, you will need to make an early start to ensure you see as many of the Big 5 as you can.
Situated in the finest big game country, this area is home to lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, zebra and various species of antelope. Your morning and night private game drives will be conducted by experienced, knowledgeable rangers and trackers in open 4x4 safari vehicles.
Day 3: Travel to Timbavati
A morning guided bush walk will present the opportunity to discover the smaller, finer aspects of nature and track game on foot.
After a hearty breakfast, you will be transferred to your next private safari lodge in the Timbavati.
Experience colonial elegance at this luxury lodge. Your opulently decorated suite features a Victorian ball-and-claw bath, an indoor and double outdoor shower, as well as a private veranda with a hammock overlooking the bush.
Relax and enjoy the lodge facilities before heading off on an evening game drive where your knowledgeable guide will track fascinating nocturnal wildlife.
Day 4: In search of white lions
Spend another day exploring the African bush and seeing more wildlife on game drives and bush walks. Back at the lodge you can sit on the viewing deck overlooking a very active waterhole and see even more wildlife, or take a swim and cool off.
Go in search for the rare white lions that are found in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve. Sunset in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve takes you to a new landscape to enjoy sundowners while you watch shadows of the wild dance across the plains.
Day 5: Enjoy last moments on safari
Today you can relish one final game drive followed by a delicious breakfast, before you bid farewell to the wilderness and embark on your onward flight back to Johannesburg.
Need a break from the bush? Why not venture to the cosmopolitan coastal cities of Cape Town or Durban next?
- Return air transfers between Johannesburg airport and the private lodge airstrip (exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks)
- Return road transfers from the airport to your lodge
- Spend 2 nights accommodation in a Luxury Tent with a private deck complete with loungers
- Spend 2 nights in spacious luxury accommodation with air-conditioning,mini bar, indoor and outdoor double shower and private verandah
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Selected local beverages including soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, spirits and beers
- Teas and coffee
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced rangers and armed trackers
- Any personal expenses and premium brand beverages
- Optional activities and spa treatments
- Laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure