Lodging at Nottens Bush Camp
The Lodge consists of comfortable, rustic chalets, which accommodate a maximum of ten guests. Two of the chalets have both indoor and outdoor shower facilities. Each room has a private deck overlooking a vast plain where game can be viewed.
Cool off in the sparkling pool from the heat of the day or relax on the wooden deck overlooking a waterhole.
In winter, meals will be served in the reed enclosed boma around a roaring log fire, whereas in summer you can enjoy dining in the summerhouse. The excellent cuisine offers delicious, wholesome meals prepared by an experienced chef.
- Comfortable tree house accommodation
- Brunch, High Tea and Dinner daily
- Teas/coffees, biscuits etc
- Two game activities per day
- Insurance of any nature
- Telephone calls
- Shop purchases
- Bar account
- Microlight flights
- All items of a personal nature
- White Lion Breeding Project
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions